Thursday, October 27, 2011

restless

have total 7 tests for this week. hectic, no? plus many assignments must have done within few days more. gaaah. kinda depressed. this morning, it was raining. increased my mood suddenly and i saw those blue-gray skies which was very very very uncommon. i was amazed. then when i got back home, i enjoyed my trip. i was looking above when i realized that.. those clouds look like pure white cotton. really. like there were no pollution. :) and the sun shines damnly bright and i sweat. haha (not a good ending :P) and please dont get bored with my outfit colors. and those wedges. :) i love this skirt. haha... i made this for 9 hours (total. i made this at my sewing course..). kinda hard to find the zipper...
black tank - unbranded
black skirt - DIY
red wedges - custom made
double rings - unbranded









5 comments:

  1. hello! i've recommend this post to google, you can check it.

    COMMENT ON MY LATEST POST,AND I WILL FOLLOW YOU
    AUTOMATICALLY
    BUT THEN , PLEASE FOLLOW ME BACK. :

    seekthesleek.blogspot.com
    if you follow my blog:
    - I WILL BE ACTIVE ON COMMENTING YOUR POSTS
    - I WILL RECOMMEND YOUR POSTS TO GOOGLE
    - I WILL SHARE YOUR POSTS TO MY TWITTER : @TIODANG
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT, SO I CAN MENTION YOU IF I SHARE YOUR POST TO MY TWITTER,
    AND FEEL FREE TO MENTION ME IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR NEWEST POST & COMMENT IT!
    - I WILL PROMOTE YOUR BLOG IN MY BLOG (*this one need a special request , please contact me: cheeringwinda@yahoo.com if you are interested!)
    *THAT IS AS LONG AS YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH MY BLOG TOO!!*
    so follow seekthesleek.blogspot.com nowww ;)

    ReplyDelete